Lapp USA, Inc. :: 2015 - present
I manage all aspects of the design production process and supervise branding, consistency, review, and final production with internal and external designers, printers, and vendors. I produce much of Lapp's creative material, and also train coworkers on Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat.
• Produced motion graphic web video for the launch of our eShop platform
• Take animated infographics from conception to completion in a matter of days
• Facilitated the company's jump to a mobile-friendly, responsive marketing environment
• Develop corporate style and identity guidelines
• Integral role in identifying B2B marketing needs and developing strategies for targeting distribution
• Optimize dollars spent by tracking and analyzing sales team usage reports
• Increased visual impact with customers by redesigning the entire corporate office art displays
• Work with printers and prepress to reduce production costs, establish deadlines, and maintain high-quality product
Lapp USA, Inc. :: 2010 - 2015
In this role, I planned and produced motion graphics, 3D animation, web & print collateral, illustrations, and photography. I managed project
deadlines, review schedules, and creative assets. When necessary, I interfaced with international colleagues on design projects and to
• Saved the company thousands of dollars by bringing 75% of design production in-house
• Conceptualized multiple trade show booth and product display materials for industry trade shows
• Designed event logo, swag, welcome pack, and promotional art for 3-day company event
• Completely rebuilt our online catalog from the ground up, incorporating cleaner HTML and optimized responsive CSS
• Organized and maintained extensive image library, including sourcing and formatting images for web and print use
• Managed comprehensive product information database, which is the lifeline of Lapp's eShop platform and online catalog
• Modernized the company's file structures; converted Quark Xpress files to Adobe InDesign
Mugglenet Audiofictions :: 2011 - 2014
I narrated nominated fan-written fiction for a biweekly podcast using a wide range of character voices and narration. I also performed light audio editing when necessary.
Rough Animator, "Sol" & "At Risk"
AUB, Bournemouth :: 2009
Rough character and effects animation for two student films produced at the Arts University Bournemouth.
Adobe After Effects
Autodesk 3D Studio Max
Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA)
Class of 2010 :: BFA in Experimental Animation, SCL
Arts University Bournemouth (AUB)
2009 Study Abroad :: BA(Hons) Animation Program